skip to main content

Interest Arbitration

Because many essential public service employees are unable to strike, they must use interest arbitration to resolve any collective bargaining agreements. CaleyWray has experience in both public and private sector interest arbitration and has represented trade unions and other organizations to resolve issues, including those pertaining to salary and benefits.

To speak to one of our Interest Arbitration lawyers please use our online directory, choose a lawyer from the links to the left or contact us by phone at 416.366.3763.